Who we are...
The TruckServices brand significantly expands Knorr-Bremse’s portfolio for distributors, workshops and fleet operators. As the aftermarket brand of Knorr-Bremse, we supply vehicle owners, workshops and distributors with high-quality products and service solutions for commercial vehicles of all kinds and ages. Fleet operators can rely on rapid and professional local assistance from the distributors and workshops that make up Knorr-Bremse’s two networks: Alltrucks and TruckServices Expert Network.
In the new TruckServices Customer Portal we have improved our product search for you. As usual, you can search for part numbers as well as cross references. The new autocomplete function as well as intelligent filter options make your search even easier.
Go to the customer portal product search
Our technical documentation is designed to support you in your daily work. At our Customer portal you will find comprehensive documentation regarding our products as well as other information, which is available for download.
Go to Documentation Downloads at the Customer Portal
In the Truck division we have bundled Knorr-Bremse's aftermarket activities in the commercial vehicle sector under the Knorr-Bremse TruckServices brand name. We are continuously expanding our aftermarket portfolio, adding new areas of competence and offering an attractive range of products for commercial vehicles of all types and ages.
Bernd Spies – Member of the Executive Board
Keeping your employees’ knowledge up to date is very important. We provide targeted professional development with extensive offering of both theoretical and practical training courses. The training courses are delivered by qualified experts who themselves have a great deal of workshop experience and can help professionals with the right tips and tricks for their day-to-day work. In addition to that we now offer the new online training courses that enable you continuing your education regardless of time and place.Check out our training offer
Knorr-Bremse wins 41st KS Energy and Environment Award for brake drag torque reduction system
- Automobilclub KS e.V. presents award to Knorr-Bremse in “Vehicle Technology” category
- Brake drag torque reduction system reduces fuel consumption in urban and long-distance traffic by as much as one percent
Knorr-Bremse, the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of other systems for rail and commercial vehicles, was today presented with the 41st KS Energy and Environment Award in the “Vehicle Technology” category by automobile association Automobilclub KS e.V., in recognition of the manufacturer’s brake drag torque reduction system.
Knorr-Bremse TruckServices brand enters South American market
- Successful market launch in South America marks the next milestone for CVS aftermarket brand Knorr-Bremse TruckServices
- At the Automec 2023 trade show, the aftermarket unit will present its TruckServices portfolio for the South American market for the first time
- Knorr-Bremse TruckServices and Spanish wheel-bearing specialist Fersa Bearings to announce an extended strategic partnership agreement
Knorr-Bremse Releases Annual Report and Announces Dividend Proposal
- Knorr-Bremse releases Annual Report for fiscal year 2022
- Virtual Annual General Meeting convened for May 5, 2023
- The Executive Board and Supervisory Board to propose € 1.45 dividend per share for fiscal year 2022 to Annual General Meeting
Knorr-Bremse TruckServices calendar