Alltrucks: Your partner for top performance
Offer your customers the highest quality repairs for all commercial vehicles. Expand your multi-brand expertise, as a partner in the Alltrucks Truck & Trailer workshop network.
All brands, all services – that’s what the Alltrucks workshop network stands for
The commercial vehicle workshop concept is built on the combined professional expertise of three strong industry partners. What Alltrucks offers: Multi-brand expertise on diagnostics, service, maintenance and repair. Alltrucks partners benefit from full-service expertise for their entire commercial vehicle fleets, so that all of their commercial vehicles can stay on the road, reliably: from lightweight to heavy-duty trucks, trailers, buses and agricultural and construction machinery. Throughout Europe.
Our partner Alltrucks offers a variety of possibilities with the Alltrucks workshop concept.
If Alltrucks is not available in your market, Knorr-Bremse TruckServices Expert Network Truck & Trailer is the right choice for you.
As a member of the Expert Network, you will benefit from many advantages.
How you can expand your multi-brand expertise as an Alltrucks partner
- Take advantage of comprehensive technical information: Multi-brand truck database, based on original data from the manufacturer.
- Implement a comprehensive diagnostics system: Exclusive multi-brand diagnostics for all commercial vehicles commonly available in Europe.
- Technical hotline: Immediate support from commercial vehicle experts for diagnosis and maintenance of any brand, even in difficult situations.
- Advertise: Strong umbrella brand provides marketing support for a professional, recognizable brand appearance and long-term sales promotion.
- Develop your skills: Custom-tailored technical training sessions, to expand your professional expertise across systems and manufacturers.
- Exchange ideas: Advice and support from your Alltrucks system consultant.
- Stay up to date: Password-protected online portal for communication and information on training sessions, marketing projects and current news from the commercial vehicle industry.
- Acquire new customers: Expansion of the Europe-wide partner network for fleet operators Alltrucks Fleet, which offers fleets Europe-wide binding service conditions, regardless of the make and manufacturer of their vehicles.
- Guarantee great quality: Quality management and forward-thinking partner development to continue guaranteeing your customers a high standard of quality.
- Make your customers mobile: 24 hour service, 365 days a year, in case your customers ever breakdown.
- Look beyond borders: European-wide network for collaboration with internationally active fleet operators, vehicle fleet companies and partners.