Clean the commercial vehicle’s engine, fuel and driver’s cab of dirt, dust and minute particles. With filters from Knorr-Bremse, nothing gets through!
Pleats needed? No problem!
Pleats create effective filters. The arrangement of the pleats greatly influences how filters perform. The more even and precise spacing between the individual pleats of a filter, will result in better filtration performance and longer service life. Knorr-Bremse filters for commercial vehicles stand out for their consistent pleats and filter stability. We only use high-quality materials for outstanding filtration results for all Knorr-Bremse filters – from air to cabin, fuel and oil filters. When it comes to quality, we don’t compromise!
Excellent materials for a long vehicle life
Dust, dirt and moisture can greatly impact filters in commercial vehicles. Knorr-Bremse filters are designed for the tough conditions that trucks and buses are exposed to on the road. To make sure your vehicles run safely and reliably, we focus on premium quality for our filters, including resistant materials, highly effective filter media and perfect precision fit for filter systems of many different commercial vehicle manufacturers. Here’s how we fulfill our quality promise:
- Modern filter materials, such as melt blown media: high degree of dirt separation, low flow resistance
- Specialized impregnation: high degree of water separation, pressure stable and tear resistant filter material
- Specialized paper embossing: high strength, long-lasting filters
- Homogeneous pleat structure: retains its shape, optimal filtration performance
- Suitable filter media: outstanding chemical resistance